DATE OF PUBLICATION: 18. October 2019
Based on the type of use you fall in one of two categories:
- To optimize the website
- From your IP address we get data about your location (only country or city) to provide you with the right language version of our website.
- Personalization of content and ads based on your interests, to avoid multiple ad serving that you’ve already seen and track the performance of our advertising campaigns
Customers – users who pay to use our service. With all we do for our customers, we use your business data (name, address, Tax ID number) to create your account.
Data we can collect
Sometimes we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal data. Such data is required when you want us to provide you with data about our services.
We can collect the following data about you:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP address (unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Data you provide us with when submitting a job application.
Data we collect on the web site:
- Local cookie with login data – Username, password, session time
- Date of the visit – Date and time of visit
- Visitor’s address – An IP address for the purpose of visit analysis
- Platform – Browser and visitor operating system
Data we collect on the mobile app:
- DeviceUUID – Unique device identifier
- DevicePlatform – iOS or Android
- UniqueIdentifier – Unique identifier for push notification service (with user consent)
- Description – User’s username and device model
- DateRegistered – Date and time of the first login into the mobile app
- LastLogin – Date and time of the last login
- Cookie – on the device with the data on already read articles in order to tag the previously read articles
What do we use your data for?
We use your data to provide you with the data you have requested, additional data about our business or services we think you may be interested in, to answer specific inquiries you may wonder about Presscut’s services, to provide you with better ways to access data from this website, to process and consider your job application.
If you choose to join our mailing list, you will receive, besides our services, emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service data, etc.
Note: If, at any point, you decide you want to cancel your subscription to receive future emails, you can do so by emailing us at: email@example.com
Do we transfer your data to a third party?
We do not transmit or in any way transfer your personal data to a third party.
This does not include trusted third parties that help us manage our business or provide service, as long as these parties agree to keep this data as confidential.
How do we protect your data and how long do we keep them?
To ensure security, we continually develop and implement administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or loss, misuse, or change.
We ensure that your personal data we collected is kept accurate and up-to-date, and kept only as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are used.
We take all reasonable steps to keep the personal data in our possession or control accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, based on the latest data you have provided us and / or your client.
We rely on you to help us maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date personal data by answering our questions honestly and you are responsible for notifying us about any changes to your personal data.
We can contact you directly to confirm that the details we keep on file about you are accurate.
Rights of individuals
To request access to personal data we keep about you, you must send your request in writing to the email address or postal address displayed at the bottom of our website.
According to applicable EU data protection laws, you have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data from our systems, unless we have reasonable grounds to continue to process them.
As of May 25, 2018 you may also have the following rights if we have personal data about you:
The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
The right to withdraw consent to the use of your personal data.
If you inform us that you want to exercise any of these rights, we will respond as soon as possible.
We will also notify third parties that we have transferred your personal data to about these changes.
Younger than 13 years
This website is neither intended nor is its purpose to attract children under the age of 13. We do not consciously collect personal data from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 and want to ask a question or use it in any way that requires you to submit your personal data, ask your parents or guardians to do so on your behalf.
How to contact us